Many men believe that a protruding and plump belly, combined with a double chin, is not a flaw, but a sign of maturity and stable family ties. But perhaps, looking at the slender peers, I would not like to follow their example? In addition, most women consider a large belly and double chin unattractive.
If you, at least in your heart, also think so and want changes, then read our helpful advice and you will look no worse than Ben Affleck in his 44 years.
We want to note that rational and proper nutrition is expedient not only for maintaining a good physical form, but also for preventing heart and vascular diseases.
Main errors in nutrition
1. There is more than necessary. You do not need to continue eating when you already feel saturated, but the food on the table is still there. This feature is borrowed from our ancestors, who ate their fill, not knowing when to have lunch next time. Also often this habit grows from childhood, when boys are taught: eat a lot – you will be strong and big.
2. A large amount of “heavy” food. Many men believe that broccoli and fish for a couple – food for weaklings, preferring dumplings, fat, fatty meat, white bread with mayonnaise and all that is high-calorie and quickly satiates. Of course, calories are needed, but not in such quantity.
3. Snacks before the computer (TV). Often they turn into a full meal, while a man thinks that such a meal is only for one tooth. The danger lies in the fact that snacking under a TV or computer, a sense of proportion is lost.
4. Calories in the form of alcohol. A beer that is harmless at first glance (even a bottle after a hard day’s work) awakens the appetite and reduces the feeling of satiety. And the calories that have got into the body with alcohol, do not completely disappear, especially in combination with sugar, which contain sweet drinks (juices, lemonades, etc.). Because of this, as a rule, metabolism worsens, and the body becomes dehydrated.
5. Sports will remove the consequences of malnutrition. It is naive to think that sports will produce the desired result, if before and after them continue to eat incorrectly. This fact was confirmed by the study. If you regularly visit the gym, certainly, blood circulation will improve, but that’s not the excess weight will not go away. We need a comprehensive program: diet + sport.
Your stomach grows, but no one lives in it?
Or rather live in abundance: cholesterol, proteins, fats and carbohydrates, which are firmly settled and do not want to leave the body just like that.
There are three main reasons for which a large belly appears:
1. A sedentary lifestyle. Most of the time, a man migrates between an office chair, a car seat and a sofa (oblique abdominal muscles become weaker).
2. Changing the hormonal background. This can happen with age or after stressful situations (the fats on the hips and abdomen settle).
3. Inadequate nutrition. This item includes: overeating, harmful food and high-calorie drinks (in general, the physical form worsens).
Fat loss in the body not only does not give any advantages, but it is also a sign of predisposition to such diseases as diabetes and hypertension.
The experts made a calculation: if the height of the waist is 170 cm, the waist is 94 cm, then the risk of the disease is average. When the waist reaches or exceeds 101 cm, the risk becomes high.
Many people are interested in the question: “What to do to lose weight?”. The answer is unequivocal – diet and exercise. In addition, products should not only be useful for a given purpose. They should contain magnesium and zinc for the productive formation of testosterone and support of the cardiovascular system.
Products containing zinc:
- – fish and other seafood;
- – Seeds (sunflower and pumpkin);
- – sesame;
- – Lentil;
- – boiled beef;
- – cocoa;
- – barley and oats;
- – Fresh berries, especially blueberries and raspberries.
Products containing magnesium:
- – dried fruits;
- – cocoa;
- – buckwheat;
- – Whole-grain bread;
- – soy flour;
- – beans.
Strict diets are not for men?
Many men believe that a strict diet is not for them. She is irritated by the monotony and the need to control herself. However, there is absolutely no need for time clearly, for example, for breakfast there is only buckwheat porridge. The variety of diet, consisting of healthy food – is welcome. Therefore, you can do as you wish, different combinations of food. In addition, the number of meals is the same as in normal mode in most people – 3 times a day.
Useful breakfast options
Most dietitians reasonably believe that breakfast is the only way to eat when mono eat more than a normal serving. It will also do good if the man has breakfast at the family table. The wife will be able to control the quantity and quality of food.
It was noted that men who have breakfast at home are less likely to be overweight than those who prefer breakfast in a cafe on their way to work or fast food.
A healthy breakfast is the right way to improve your fitness and health. We offer its variants:
1) toast from whole grain bread with a spread (a mixture of vegetable and butter) or cottage cheese with greenery;
2) oatmeal with skim milk and fresh berries or fruits;
3) an air omelette with vegetables (fry it on a Teflon frying pan, adding no more than 1 teaspoon of olive oil);
4) a toast with tomatoes, avocado and thinly sliced bacon;
5) 2 boiled eggs and whole wheat bread.
Also for breakfast, you can use vegetable smoothies, for example, from carrots, broccoli and celery.
Supplement breakfast can be fresh or tea, preferably green. But if you want to drink coffee, do it after breakfast.
Meals during the day
In the afternoon, it’s best to eat soup. It not only saturates without overloading calories, but also useful for the stomach. After the soup, you can eat a stew with vegetables and low-fat meat, as well as vegetable salad. Food does not need to be washed down, so as not to complicate digestion, since the liquid reduces the consistency of gastric juice. Drink recommended after 30 minutes after eating.
Dinner should be no later than 2 – 3 hours before bedtime. In the evening meal can include protein, but low-fat food, as well as vegetable salad. As proteins, low-fat meat, tofu cheese, fish and other seafood are suitable.
What can and can not be in dietary diet
To metabolism was full, you need to drink daily water. The recommended rate is 2-2.5 liters every day. To produce testosterone productively, and the heart and blood vessels function without disturbances, you need protein, calcium, and vitamins: A, B, C, D, E. Therefore, you can not completely restrict yourself to meat. It is important that it is lean.
It is necessary to abandon the semi-finished products, fast food and sauces from the stores, because they have an increased amount of sodium and sugar. Do not eat for a meal and the food made in deep fat. But you can eat food cooked on the grill.
Image credit: StockSnap