This method of treatment of the musculoskeletal apparatus has gained popularity relatively recently, only in the middle of the 20th century, but during this time has already managed to prove its effectiveness. Anyone who has ever encountered severe pain in the back or neck, knows how long and complicated the process of treatment. Chiropractic & Manual Therapies is able in a short time to alleviate the condition, restore activity and health.
What is Treated?
This method is used for the treatment of the spine and joints, disorders in the system of muscles and even some diseases of internal organs. Also in the list of indications for Chiropractic & Manual Therapies can be made:
· Displacement of vertebrae;
· Pain in the hands and feet;
· Violation of posture;
· Arthritis and arthrosis;
· Neurological diseases;
· Flat feet;
· Headaches and dizziness;
· Diseases of the genitourinary system;
· Traumatic brain injury.
The procedure is suitable for people of all ages, including children. Carrying out of therapy is possible and at pregnancy, but only with the permission of the doctor.
WHO IS FORBIDDEN
Any treatment has its own contraindications, and Chiropractic & Manual Therapies is no exception. Among the prohibitions on this method are:
· Malignant tumors;
· Rheumatoid diseases;
· Children’s pathologies;
· Blood diseases;
· A previous heart attack or stroke;
· Failures in the cerebral circulation;
· Mental disorders;
It is also forbidden to carry out treatment for injuries and inflammatory stages of diseases.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
At present, any qualified specialist can develop his own methodology and successfully apply it in practice. But there are basic directions of manual treatment, which have been used for quite a long time:
1. Subcutaneous myofascial therapy. Applying this method, you can find problem areas of the body, feel the seals and understand what pathology will have to work. This procedure will be effective in radiculitis, arthritis, arthrosis and vascular diseases. After several sessions, you can get rid of fatigue and feel the ease of movement, the disappearance of pain and straightening posture.
2. Cranial Therapy. In the process of treatment, the muscles of the neck and the joints of the skull are affected. This allows you to eliminate the violations associated with the brain. After a course of procedures you can feel the clarity of thought, improving memory, lowering intracranial pressure and lack of tension in the neck. In addition, headaches and dizziness will disappear.
3. Visceral therapy. This technique is aimed at improving the performance of internal organs. The liver, lungs, kidneys, heart, spleen, intestines and genitals will be grateful for this effect and improve their functioning.
4. Arthroverbal therapy. The method is quite specific, and not everyone risks using it. But those who dare, received a long guarantee for life without pain in the back. Therapy is recommended to people with joint lesions in order to restore their working capacity. After the sessions, the stiffness in the movements gradually disappears, the spine is restored, the pain in the head and muscles disappear.
It is very important to understand that you can not prescribe yourself a Chiropractic & Manual Therapies. This is done only by a doctor. In addition, it is not recommended to run to the first counter specialist and trust him with his body. When choosing a chiropractor, do not hesitate to ask about his qualifications, permission to conduct similar procedures and experience. This will give guarantees that the specialist has professionalism, and he can be entrusted with his health.
Image credit: jarmon_88